Ratings for Dr. Jeremy R. Bold

Dr. Bold and his staff are tenaciously inviting, competent and have taken phenomenal care of me and my family all through the previous quite a while.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2017

Great Dentist and staff. Would recommend to others.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2016

I really like coming here! Everyone is very nice. My friends don't like to get their teeth cleaned, but I am like, really I love it! The feeling of clean teeth is very satisfying! I get so excited each year that I get to come!

flag | Submitted February 2, 2015

I always love coming and talking with the staff. They always tell me what they are doing and they do it with care. I would recommend them all the time to my friends and family too.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2014

My visit was very nice and uncomplicated. I've been coming here for a short time, but everyone seems really nice and professional. The visits are relatively quick and pleasant. Best office I've been to, would recommend.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2014

My visit here is always a pleasant experience from Marlena to Dr. Bold. They always go out of their way to help me be comfortable. I'm the biggest chicken when it comes to cleaning or even the more extreme appointment. They are awesome with me and very patient. I wouldn't go anywhere else.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2014

The office staff is always pleasant and efficient. I like Dr. Bold's work and professionalism. Great office, I would recommend friends and family.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2014

Dr. Bold and his staff are always welcoming, professional and have taken great care of me and my family for the last several years.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2014

I've been coming here for 7 years. Dr. Bold and his staff are always very professional and pleasant people. He is a very good dentist. I've had a lot of different procedures done here, fillings, crowns, etc. They all are very good, quality work. Thank you.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2014

Coming here to Bold Smiles has been a great experience. Staff members such as Ms. Amy have been very courteous to my concerns. There has never been a flaw with any of my appointments. I would recommend Bold Smiles to my other kin as well as friends.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2014