Ratings for Dr. John H. Mcvicker

Great Surgeon!!! Great bedside manners, takes the time to explain in detail of what he is going to do to you and then what he did to you. Over all Best Neuro Surgeon I've yet to meet.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2013

I don't review bad doctors-bad experiences you want to forget. But that's not the case with Dr. McVicker. He performed a 2 level acdf in January after I suffered for 7 month from two herniated discs. I tried the conservative treatments but they did not help. I finally went to Memorial North and they referred me to him(he is the trauma/acute care on call NS) I saw several medical providers between the time of the accident and seeing him and I rate him the best. He was upfront and honest and did not pressure me into having the surgery. I did and thanks to him the stabbing pain I had in my back and arms are gone. I really appreciate all that he did for me and think it's my duty to let others know what a skilled surgeon he is and the great bedside manner he has. Before seeing him I was at my wits end--no one knows how painful a herniated disc can be unless they've had one. Thank you Dr. McVicker!

flag | Submitted February 13, 2012

Dr. John H. Mcvicker's Credentials

• University Of Colorado School Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Englewood, CO