Ratings for Dr. Richard E. Skrip

my first time meeting Dr. Richard E. Skrip was on March 10, 2015 my appointment was for 11 o'clock. I set in the witting room for my turn, I was called in and put in a room to see the Dr. Dr. Skrip came in and with a loud voice said well lets see that toe , with a quite look and he said yes that is a grown in toe nail, I tied to tell him what I thought it was and with a loud laugh said I have done this for 30 some year, I know what a grown in toe nail is. so he has the receptionist to make appointment for me in a week to have the toe nail removed, I looked at the appointment card when I got home and it had 03-10-15 at 10:40 a.m. (now I'd like to know how I'm going to keep this appointment sent (03-10-15 was the day I was there)? so I thought I will call them tonight (Sunday night) and leave a message on the Answering Machines and tell them that they dated my appointment for the day I was up there and that I need a new appointment for the following week (right)? well I called the number on the appointment card and I don't get anything. so in about a minute the phone rings she said I am returning your call what is the Emergency , I said there is no Emergency I was calling to leave a message for them I need a new a appointment because they put the wrong date on this on, then the lady said , this number is for Emergency only and I need to call in the morning. there are only 2 phone number on the appointment Card 878-5474 she said that was the Emergency only and fax 877-2439. so what number did I call? 878-5474 Emergency I know on thing these people are not wroth wasting your time. your see way if you go to him.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2015

Worst doctor ever! He had me walk and told me I was flatfooted. Then sent me for xrays at the hospital. He told me that I did not need any treatment and that I could not have a fracture in my foot, even though I have had fractures in both feet! After xrays, I returned to his office and he did not want to view my xrays. But he took them and held them up to a regular light and after a glance, told me I had a bone spur. Then he told me there was nothing he could do for me and sent me on my way. I now am in so much pain with my feet, I use a wheelchair!

flag | Submitted February 26, 2014

Dr. Richard E. Skrip's Credentials

• Pennsylvania College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1991)