Ratings for Dr. Gerard J. Werries

Just because someone has MD behind their name doesn't mean they are good...This one must've paid someone to take his boards. Had a ruptured disc. Told me to live with it or do physical therapy-again. If I had done so, I would have had bowel and bladder problems. Seriously, do not go to this man.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2017

I highly recommend Dr. Werries, he is extremely knowledgeable and compassionate. He did not hurry into my back surgery until it was necessary and then he did. I'm grateful for his path in life and his steady hands. If you are looking for a great surgeon that cares about your outcome book your appointment now.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

Excellent Dr. Takes the time to listen and explain in detail. Great personality as well. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2017

I would highly recommended Doctor Werries. He was efficient, did not make you wait but gave you time for questions.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2017

I wanted to ask questions but he said he didn't have much time to answer them. The staff gave me a hard time about giving me my medical records.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2016

Wonderful physican, great staff, would recommend to anyone

flag | Submitted March 5, 2012

Dr. Gerard J. Werries's Credentials

• University Of Pittsburgh School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)

Coventry Healthcare