Ratings for Dr. Andrew D. Hull

Incredibly rushed, did not listen to my questions, discounted my concerns, and was over 40 minutes late for what ended up being a very brief appointment. Not impressed.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2015

Dr. Hull was my perinatologist. His prenatal care ended with an emergency C-section at 30 weeks gestation. He mis-communicated the outcome of various tests and therefore I didn't know I had Placenta Previa (as reported by the radiologists and shown on an MRI). He told me that my baby did not have a kidney infection (wrong) despite what other doctors who reviewed my ultrasound told me (my baby was treated at birth for the infection), did not take my report of premature labor seriously/did not monitor; did not put me on bedrest despite gestational diabetis, placenta previa, hypertension and a giant fibroid. After the emergency Cesarian a team of professionals that did not include Dr. Hull saved my life and my son's life. I did not hear from him again. He never checked up on me despite my son being in the NICU for 2 months. While Dr. Hull may be highly regarded in his field, his lack of concern for me nearly cost me my life and the life of my child.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2009

Dr. Andrew D. Hull's Credentials

• The Univ Of Nottingham Med Sch, Nottingham, Uk (Grad. 1981)