Ratings for Dr. Donald A. Grimes

Donald Grimes spends time bragging about how great he is: he bragged that his Porcelin Crowns would last a lifetime. When it didn't, he wanted me to pay for all of it to be replaced! I found a better dentist!

flag | Submitted September 27, 2009

He told me my only option was to have all my teeth capped at $20,000. I found a more compassionate dentist who was willing to work with me - Drs. Harkins and Hancock. They are the very best, and each of their staff is caring and helpful. I've had to spend around $5,000 on caps for teeth that broke (I'm in my 60s), but I felt confident that there were no other options. I've never, ever felt pressured.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2009

There is seldom a day I do not regret going to see Donald Grimes. Went in with a tooth ache. Said I was a "grinder". His solution...Occlusal adjustment. Defined: I will flatten out your teeth like someone would a horse that strings out his feed. Your teeth will float from now on. Run.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2008

I love Dr. Grimes, he is just wonderful. ALL of his staff are very sweet, and helpful. He was my dentist, and he also removed my wisdom teeth, and did a great job.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2007

In for the money. Does not give advice based on patients needs. Very unprofessional, sarcastic, and mean when confronted with a problem.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2006