Ratings for Dr. Scott D. Ungemach

Dr. Ungemach is a relatively fine chiropractor. He has been working on me for many years but my results were mixed some helping, and some doing nothing at all. He often has problems explaining to me exactly what my problem is. Since he got his new machine I have noticed that it has improved. However, in terms of manual manipulation I much prefer the Doctor which he works for Dr. Ronald S. Hoch, whom I am normally unable to see because Dr. Scott schedules my appointments for himself. However, when Dr. Scott is out of town, no longer in the office, or I have an emergency Dr. Hoch has often made me feel much better. I would recommend Dr. Scott, but may suggest exploring other chiropractors in the area. In fact the machine which he is trained to use, is also available at other offices. The staff and everyone else who works there is great.

Submitted October 21, 2015

I was ready to give up on feeling any better, until I started adjustments with Dr Scott Ungemach at Hoch Chiropractic. I have fibromyalgia and back and neck problems for over 20 years. I am unable to take medication due to the side effects I always knew that chiropractic adjustments made me feel better than medications, but if my muscles were too tight, traditional manual adjustments would not help or last very long. Dr Ungemach has this machine that targets a specific area. It makes a tapping sound but you don't feel anything. It keeps tapping until the area starts to move freely. I also feel it is validation of the where my pain was. I was amazed the first time I went. I had limited range of motion in my neck and after my first treatment, I was able to turn my head without pain. I am also able to sleep better because my overall pain level has decreased. When I am in alignment everything feels better. My family, friends and coworkers even noticed the difference in me since I started treatment with Dr Umgemach. Dr Ungemach combines traditional manipulations, using this machine and many other different techniques that I have never seen before. He will try as many techniques until you get the result you are looking for. It is not the same adjustment every time like other chiropractors. I highly recommend Dr Ungemach.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2015

As a first-timer to the Chiropractic world, I couldn't have possibly had a better experience. I was welcomed by both Dr. Scott and his staff with the most open of arms, and I felt like I had been going there for years. The entire process was prompt and painless, from checking in all the way through the amazing computer instrument adjustment. There was not a single second in which I felt that I was lacking individual care. Dr. Scott called me later in the evening to "Welcome me to the fold", as he so put it. He went over his recovery instructions, and provided tips and tricks to prevent future problems. I honestly believe that Dr. Scott genuinely cares about everyone that he meets and/or treats. If this review isn't convincing enough, I implore you to schedule an appointment with Dr. Ungemach at Hoch Chiropractic and see for yourself.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2015

All of the other reviewers were right, and I'm glad I read them over. Dr. Scott is the best, he is the first chiropractor I have gone to that has really explained what was going on. I hate having my neck twisted and relayed my concerns to him. He said that he could adjust me using a computer instrument and not have to twist my neck like all the others I have gone to! I have never seen anything like it before. It was painless and has helped me sooooo much that I can't even begin to thank him. If your are looking for a new chiro, then I would suggest calling Dr. Scott, I am sure glad I did!

flag | Submitted August 14, 2015

Dr. Scott Ungemach has helped me more with my headaches than any other doctor I have seen. I no longer wake up with headaches and feel like I have more energy throughout the day. Thank you Dr. Scott and I highly recommend him to anyone. He truly cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2015

flag | Submitted January 26, 2015

I saw Dr. Ungemach while I was in town visiting family. I had severe lower back pain from the 18 hour drive. He treated me like one of his regular patients and got me right in which I much appreciated. He explained to me that one or two adjustments were not going to fix my condition but he treated me for pain relief. I must say, he saw me twice and I felt so much better and was able to spend quality time with my family instead of laying in bed. He even set me up with a Chiropractor back in Fl. to help me out when I got home. Thanks to my experience with Dr. Scott, I now see a chiropractor once a month. I can't thank him enough for helping while I was in town, and I look forward to seeing him again next year when I come back!

flag | Submitted August 9, 2014

Dr. Scott has helped me with several problems over the years. He has kept me working which is greatly appreciated since I have two kids in college!!! I would recommend him to anyone. TW

flag | Submitted September 6, 2013

I can not say enough about Dr. Ungemach. Not only has he helped me with my scoliosis that I have been suffering from the past 23 years, but recently I told him about my knee and foot and he fixed them too!!! I am so happy that I can enjoy hiking and riding my bike with my daughter again. Thank you Dr. Scott! I will forever be your patient.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2013

The best!!!! Enough said. He fixed me up in a few visits and said "give me a call when you need me." I said see in a month or two, as I want to feel this good all the time. Thank you Dr. Ungemach for your help and your friendship, you are very rare in this day and age. AD06

flag | Submitted August 22, 2012

Dr. Scott D. Ungemach's Credentials

Medicaid / Medi-Cal

Updates

• A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Ungemach is a relatively fine chiropractor. He has been working on me for many years but my results were mixed some helping, and some doing nothing at all...."

October 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. " I was ready to give up on feeling any better, until I started adjustments with Dr Scott Ungemach at Hoch Chiropractic. I have fibromyalgia and back and neck pr..."

October 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "As a first-timer to the Chiropractic world, I couldn't have possibly had a better experience. I was welcomed by both Dr. Scott and his staff with the most open ..."

September 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "All of the other reviewers were right, and I'm glad I read them over. Dr. Scott is the best, he is the first chiropractor I have gone to that has really explai..."

August 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Scott Ungemach has helped me more with my headaches than any other doctor I have seen. I no longer wake up with headaches and feel like I have more energy ..."

June 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Ungemach has helped me with several different problems, lower back pain, hip pain, and most recently, my shoulder. He is very good at what he does."

January 26, 2015
  • First Name changed from "SCOTT" to "SCOTT D."

October 20, 2013