Ratings for Dr. David G. Doctor

I had a torn meniscus surgery. He never explained anything to me and never came and saw me right after the surgery to tell me what happened. It's been 3 months and I am worse off than I was when I had the surgery! Am currently waiting for an appointment with another doctor out of state!

flag | Submitted October 7, 2017

Dr. Doctor is the epitome of insensitivity. I also believe he and his assistant discriminate. When Dr. Doctor came into the exam room he didn't examine me...he held up both hands and said, "push against my hands" That was it. He instructed me to get an X-ray and ordered an MRI. I had to call and ask to get the report on the MRI and X-ray, which he did not show me. He was too busy taking phone calls and discussing other patient's problems (with the patient's name...which I believe is a HIPPA violation). He said the MRI showed I had two tears in my rotator cuff. In addition his assistant is rude and egotistical, telling me the reason it took her so long to come to speak with me was she had more than one duty and had other patients. I came to my appointment on time 8:30 AM, there were 3 other people in the waiting room. This was just an excuse because I had the distinct feeling that because I'm an elderly Black woman, not only was I not important but should have been grateful that they were "helping" me. If you're a minority, DO NOT USE this doctor.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2016

Dr. David Doctor and his entire staff are an amazing group of professionals!!

flag | Submitted July 22, 2015

Great Dr ! Very caring about his patience and knowledgeable .

flag | Submitted July 1, 2014

Dr. David G. Doctor's Credentials

• Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons (Grad. 1988)

Aultman Health Foundation