You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey K. Evans

I had fallen from a 12' ladder and had gone to the ER. I had mentioned to the ER Dr. about ALL the parts of my body that hurt and I received plenty of x-rays. After seeing my primary physician, she referred me to Dr. Evans. He has stated I have a "frozen" shoulder and sent me for P.T. (X2). I have told him on several occasions about my other shoulder and neck.......only to be ignored. The insurance company told me to find another Dr. This is the reason for this post. I'm looking and came across this site. Dr. Evans.........KEEP LOOKING. Dr. Heim is in the same office. This man is a healer. My friends have had knee replacements done by Dr. Heim and have raved about how good he is.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2015

Dr Evans has been very professional and knowledgeable about taking care of my torn ACL. He spent a lot of time talking with me and helping me to understand the injury and the procedure. I have received excellent care!

flag | Submitted October 22, 2014

Reason: Broken arm. First visit: X-rays taken. He didn't look at my arm or check it or anything. I had really taken a hard fall, and he never checked for any other injuries, etc. Just walked by the exam room and instructed nurse to put a cast on. Second visit same except take cast off to elbow. Third visit: X-rayed; taken back to exam room; there was another lady with a broken arm; we both sat there for 45 min. I finally asked the nurse if the doctor was coming back...She went to the break room where he was hanging out, came back and shrugged her shoulders like "I don't know what he's doing". Waited another 30 minutes. He finally came back, barely glanced at the x-ray, said things were fine. Never even looked at the arm; gave me no advice on caring for it (lifting, twisting, etc.) I do not take rating a doctor lightly, and feel bad about giving such a negative rating , but I was really shocked at the little attention given to patients.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2014

My wife was admitted for Osteitis Pubis. He had never expereienced this and instead of referring us to someone more knowledgeable he, as another Dr. put it, "winged it". Wouldn't trust his judgement on a hang nail.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2011

This guy was dropped by workman's comp because he left my arm set crooked so that it had to be redone, and he totally ignored a torn ligament.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2011

Dr. Jeffrey K. Evans's Credentials

• University Of Arkansas College Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)

Workers Comp

Updates

• A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "I had fallen from a 12' ladder and had gone to the ER. I had mentioned to the ER Dr. about ALL the parts of my body that hurt and I received plenty of x-rays. ..."

June 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Evans has been very professional and knowledgeable about taking care of my torn ACL. He spent a lot of time talking with me and helping me to understand the ..."

October 22, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' rating (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=2574388'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.9

February 6, 2014
  • First Name changed from "JEFFREY" to "JEFFREY K."

April 8, 2012