Ratings for Dr. Juan C. Bolano

I am very particular about doctors and dentists and my son, my husband and I all go to Dr. Bolano. He is professional, his office staff is extremely helpful, polite, and friendly, and he is one of the most prompt doctors I have ever been to in my life! I have never had a problem with his office or my dental care! One of the best!

flag | Submitted March 28, 2016

I went to dr.bolano for routine check up. He told me that i need filling in one totally asymptomatic tooth. He did filling without proper lining and sublining as a result severe pain started in my tooth after composite filling. In deep filling if proper lining and sublinig is not done composite filling inevitably leads to pain. Ultimately had to go to endodontist for RCT. I'm very disappointed and truly miss my dentist in CA.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2015

Had to come back in pain to have my bite adjusted two times, because Dr. Bolano rushed to another patient and did not take the time to do it right. I was deceived by how much the dental work will be covered by the insurance and then I was told to call my insurance company and apply pressure even although they knew that they misinformed me of the costs. Before having the work done, I asked two times to find out exactly how my treatment will cost out –of-pocket. Based on the wrong information I had the work done and then they threatened to send my information to "collections" if I don't pay the remainder. I also believe they overcharged the insurance company, because the amount they submitted was nowhere near what the insurance company rates were. When I called their office to complain they hung up on me. I'm very disappointed by the medical treatment and front desk deceit and would not recommend this office to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2013

I feel as though Doctor Bolano is on of the best dentists I've experienced in my life. His staff goes above and beyond the call of duty to help patients, especially when it's an emergency.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2011

Finding a good dentist is tough. I felt as comfortable with Dr. Bolano and his staff on my first visit as I did with the dentist I grew up with. I've been a patient for 14+ years. He gives options that make sense.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2011