Ratings for Dr. Ranella Hirsch

Expensive, but I thought it was worth it for good skin. Not for everyone but I would recommend this office.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2009

Miracle worker. Got in from Miami three days before my sister's wedding in the Cape and when she told the nurse (who was calling to check on her!) that her Maid of Honor's skin was a total mess they insisted she bring me with her for her final pre-wedding visit. That itself seemed pretty incredible given how busy it was. I still cannot tell exactly what peel she did and all the stuff she did to my face, but I look like I was airbrushed in all the wedding pictures AND I totally WASN'T. She is a total skin genius.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2009

Went to doctor to have some items removed and tested. Was brought into an exam room right away, and seen about 5 minutes later. She took the time to explain what she was doing, and seemed very knowledgeable. Followed up by phone herself a few days later to say test came back ok. Only downside is there is a few month wait to get an appointment.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2009

Very pushy. Tried to talk me into procedures I didn't want. Didn't feel like she listened to me. Very weird vibe.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2008

I had an excellent experience here. I liked the front desk people and they were really good about getting me in when a cancellation happened.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2006

Dr. Hirsch's office is a very different kind of doctors office -- noticable at first by the comfortable waiting room and good magazines. She always sees me right on time, and the time with her seems to be a lot longer than the typical 5 minute dermatologist visit.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2006

Diagnosed me with chronic condition without listening to recent symptoms. Prescribed creams that exacerbated condition. Left feeling defeated and unheard. BTW - found natural solution on Internet which cleared up problem!

flag | Submitted March 13, 2006

Dr. Ranella Hirsch's Credentials

• State University Of New York At Stony Brook, School Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Cambridge, MA