Ratings for Dr. Stephen E. Clark

I inherited Dr. Clark when my previous doctor at this clinic retired and told me to see him. Dr. Clark was disinterested and condescending. It's a shame that when a woman speaks she gets brushed off so often. The smartest move I ever made was finding a new GP. He is a male as well but lacks that ego/God complex; and is willing to listen and discuss health etc. for the minutes you have paid for. Keep in mind , you are paying these "professionals" it isn't charity. There should be a degree of mutual respect and rapport . If it's not working and you're not satisfied, find someone else.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2015

Dr. Clark spent over an hour with me and really listened to me with what was going on with me medically. No doctor has ever spent that much time or showed that much concern

flag | Submitted August 30, 2013

The staff at Dr. Clark's office are friendly and as helpful as they can be. However, Dr. Clark is not as knowledgeable as I expected him to be. He is also insensitive, rude, and he does not listen very well. He seems to be either too busy or just plain uncaring. He missed two very serious diagnosis and I felt much worse after each visit. We looked for, and found another family doctor after several disappointing and upsetting visits to Dr. Clark. I am very happy with our new family who we've been seeing this year and the comparison is like night and day. I would highly recommend against seeing Dr. Clark for anything beyond a cold or flu. He simply doesn't seem to care about his patients.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2013

Pushes drugs...doesn't call back with test results!

flag | Submitted May 2, 2013

Dr. Clark is amazingly knowledgeable, compassionate, and skilled. I am impressed with him as a doctor.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2013

Awesome family Doctor who knows a lot and is very concerned with your family needs. Love his staff who always call you back with in an hour if you have a concern.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2011

Dr. Stephen E. Clark's Credentials

• Michigan State University College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1998)

• Blue Cross Of California