Ratings for Dr. Lawrence P. Hecker

I have used Dr. Hecker for over 10 years. He is a friendly highly skilled professional who always shows concern for my needs. He returns phone calls when required and very quickly sends in prescriptions when asked. His staff is competent and friendly. Wait times in his office are not an issue as I don't recall any extended waiting times over the years. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Excellent Dr. Finds your problem and acts on it. He found my husband' illiness when another Dr. missed it. He is the best of the best. A real Doctor.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2016

STAY AWAY! I went for a routine check up and blood work. He recommended a number of unnecessary procedures not covered by my insurance totaling over $1800 of which I am liable for $755. After registering an appeal, I was told he followed protocol and I am out a tremendous amount of money. I feel robbed. This man is the embodiment of all that is wrong with our current health system. I repeat, STAY AWAY!!!!

flag | Submitted March 4, 2014

dr hecker is very nice, however, he runs quite late all the time and often orders expensive cardio ( EKG) testings on me though I am under 35, have no history nor risk factors for heart disease. It feels like an insurance mill.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2010

Dr. Lawrence P. Hecker's Credentials

• Arabic

• New York University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1985)