Ratings for Dr. Bradley T. Hammond

I had 7 fillings all done in 1 day one visit. At first I was very nervous to have this procedure done but Dr. Hammond made it very easy and painless. I recommend him to anyone who seeks a great dentist.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2014

I was very impressed with the staff and Dr. Hammond. He treated me with sincerity. I woke up with an extremely bad toothache, they got me in in a timely manner. Yes, I had to wait a little bit in the waiting room, but it was to be expected since I was an emergency visit. I could not have asked for better care. I would recommend this office to all of my friends and family.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2014

I waited 1 hour in the waiting room before entering a patient room to watch a video on wisdom tooth removal. The Dr. Hammond came in and shot gums with Novacain then left and didn't return for another 45 Minutes, then when he tried extracting the tooth it was very painful. He gave me nothing to ease the pain. This was a horrible experience! I would not recommend him to any of my friends and my dentist that referred me to him will get an earful!

flag | Submitted January 22, 2013