You may also like

Based on my experience with Dr. Peck, I am very please with her. She seems to be very knowledgeable in her field. She is pretty, nice, and very detail minded on treating her patient. She spends a lot of time with me when I visit her. I think she is a very good doctor so far. Don't just listen to what everyone say. See it for yourself.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2014

Dr Peck is the best endocrinologist I've ever worked with while managing my diabetes. She also specializes in gestational diabetes and really helped me keep my blood sugar levels in control during my first pregnancy. Her staff has always been friendly and in her new building set up, she runs a lot more on schedule with minimal wait time. She's dedicated and always spends the time necessary to make sure my questions are answered and I get what I need. She's always been responsive when I needed to communicate with her between visits and follows up with me if I have to cancel an appointment.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2013

She is very impersonal and doesn't seem to have the patients best interests in mind. Her visits are quoted as 20 minute sessions where they will weigh you and take your blood pressure. They will take your, in my case, insulin pump and print out the graphs (which you can do at your house yourself) and that's about it. Previous endocrinology doctors of mine, which I had taken for granted apparently, would go further than that and would check feet/toes, eyes, fingers, respiratory, and heart beats for regularity. Dr. Peck did nothing but the minimum, and when your 20 minutes was up she would quickly hurry off to her next appointment. If you have the choice of choosing your own doctor, I would avoid Dr. Peck. If you need to re-schedule your appointment because of a conflicting work schedule, etc. then expect your next appointment to be 2+ months later.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2012

Dr. Marcia C. Peck's Credentials

• Univ Of Chicago, Pritzker Sch Of Med, Chicago Il 60637 (Grad. 2000)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal

Updates

• First Name changed from "MARCIA" to "MARCIA C."

October 20, 2013