Ratings for Dr. Magby A. Habib

Dr Habib has completed two separate surgeries for me. He is working to overhaul his staff, as they have given him much of the negative reviews over the years. As for his work, he is awesome! He knows what needs to be done and the least-scaring method to do it. His bedside manner is a little rough, but you should be prepared with the questions you have, rather than wasting his time. He has always fully answered all of my questions. He has little patience for whininess and is a surgeon, not a psychologist! I DO fully recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2012

A friend of mine had a breast lift and augmentation by this doctor. Not only did it not lift her whatsoever, she had pain for nearly 3 years that she reported 3+ times. He told her everything was find and she didnt need an MRI and the pain was "normal". January of this year she was at my house telling me she had a lot of pain and asked me to look under her right breast because she felt something. IT WAS THE IMPLANT!! Dr. Habib had her come in for surgery and was not nice about taking out her implants. Her scars are HORRID. She is suing him. I also have another friend that had the same issue with him AND hers did not get placed evenly, and one never dropped. Before I knew this, I called to schedule a consult. He was more focused on my "beauty" than the procedure. I am NOT going to this surgeon nor would I tell anyone else to!

flag | Submitted June 27, 2011

I was very pleased with Dr.Habib and his staff. The procedure went great and the after care was amazing. Just as he told me "we became very good friends." I would not hesitate to refer anyone to him for his services.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2009

Dr. Magby A. Habib's Credentials

• Arabic

• Abbasia Fac Of Med, Univ Of Ain Shams, Cairo, (915-04 After 1/1971) (Grad. 1970)

AHC