Ratings for Dr. David C. WEEKS

As far as Dr. Weeks' staff they are average, but Dr. Weeks is well above average... With my mixed incontience issues, Dr. Weeks explained in great detail offering pros & cons to ALL my available options.... His confidence & knowledge is what I appreiated most because it put me at ease. Dr. Weeks had no issues with explaining the current lawsuits pertaining to mesh & bladder slings as well as pelvic prolapse..... I am truly blessed to have come in contact w/ Dr. Weeks & am scheduking my surgery for later this month.... I have full confidence that my mixed incontience issues will be significantly better if not gone for good....

flag | Submitted September 11, 2013

consulted for 2nd opinion on Postate Cancel Biolosy-very knowledgable, discussed options and their good and bad features in detail, very helpful in determining what was best for me. He was considerate and knew all percentages with the options which helped in confirming my choice. Lucky to have been referred to him. Hope he will continue to by my Urologist.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2013

I would highly recommend Dr. Weeks. He is knowledgeable, confident, and yet humble. He told me everything good and bad. He spoke in terms I was able to understand. I was told by others that the only chance I had was to go to Louisiana. I then heard about Dr. Weeks. I heard he might have the guts to help me. When he heard about my situation he saw me immediately and not only did he have the guts to do the surgery he also had the skill. I never heard any hesitation in his voice. He made me feel safe the first time I spoke to him. He has a very calming sense about him. He is also the first physician in my life that ever asked me how I felt emotionally. He eased my fears in a very terrifying situation. He gives very specific instructions and he has a reason for every instruction he gives. I followed his instructions to the letter and things went well because I did everything he said. I trust him with my life. I will be forever greatful to Dr. Weeks.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2013

Dr. David C. WEEKS's Credentials

• University Of South Carolina School Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Gulfport, MS