Ratings for Dr. Kaimana S. Macdonald

I found him helpful at first, at least he gave me correct diagnosis, but later I realized he was condescending, a bit mocking,said a few inappropriate things and would rather hear himself talk than listen to me. A closet narcissist in my view. Did not warn me about appropriate dosage of very addictive medication he gave me, than had a hissy fit when I addressed fear of addiction, which I now have. A real loony.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2015

Condescending and narcissistic I would recommend this Dr. to no one. I believe his stock and trade are clinical trials and he runs therapy on the side. Stay away from this man if you value your mental health. Also he requires credit card payments, balks at using any insurance you have and his staff - one lady called "nurse" is incompetent.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2014

Dr. Kai Macdonald prescribed me a medication that almost killed me because it interacted with a medication I was already taking - which he knew I was already taking. I became very ill for 2 days until I realized by doing my own research what the problem was. I looked up drug interactions on WebMD and there was a huge warning that said not to mix these two drugs together because there could be a life-threatening reaction. Dr. Macdonald did not mention this interaction at all.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2014