Ratings for Dr. Anthony Dimaggio

Best eye doctor I have ever used! I recommend him to everyone and they are glad I did!

flag | Submitted January 22, 2019

Very good man, doctor and friend. Thanks after all these years Doc!

flag | Submitted October 22, 2016

This eye doctor diagnosed me and treated me for an eye disease that was missed by other doctors. I was having issues and had seen several local doctors including one specialist. None of the others could figure out what was wrong with my vision. Dr. DiMaggio was highly recommended to me by everyone I spoke to. He quickly found the problem , treated me successfully, and I am grateful to him .

flag | Submitted October 22, 2015

Have used this doctor for several years and have always been pleased. He is very intelligent, personable, and kind. Does an excellent eye exam with explanations, answers questions, and writes an excellent prescription for eye glasses.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2015

Dr. Dimaggio is very personable. He worked with me through several pairs of free trial lenses to find the most compatible contacts for my eyes and provide me with the best vision.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2013