Dr. Paul W. Sharbo

Ratings for Dr. Paul W. Sharbo

Veronica his office manager uses bullying and intimidation tactics to make sure you schedule as many visits as you can in a calendar year. I told her I had some other bills to pay and would utilize my insurance next year and she told me she might raise prices as she was the one who set them. She really strongarmed me and his hygeniest also asked me why I hadn't utilized my $2500 insurance. This doctor had all his staff harassing me. Bad hombre.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2017

Veronica has terrible people skills. Rude, intimidating, harassing. Told him about her behavior and he basically called me a liar and I have spent thousands in this office. GONE.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2017

Front desk person Veronica bullies you into making appointments when you would rather wait until the following year when your insurance covers a 50% for crowns as opposed to 25%. I don't know if Sharbo is making her do the bullying and intimdiation but when I told him about her doing this, he said he didn't believe me so guess what. I AM GONE!

flag | Submitted November 6, 2017