Ratings for Dr. Saul Lipsman

I had what was supposed to be simple bunion surgery. It was anything but that. Infected wrong size pins used permanent nerve damage of the foot. Now followed by a different podiatrist who removed the hardware sent me to therapy so that I can get movement back in the toes.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2014

Dr. Lipsman's staff have terrible follow-up and communications skills. The entire process was demonstrative of high through-put, low service medicine. I waited over an hour for my appointment and then was billed an additional $50+ (on top of what my insurance paid and my co-pay) for X-rays that Dr. Lipsman originally told me he couldn't use because the technician cut-off a key area of each foot. I was originally told that they would have to be re-taken. Despite having called back to the office twice to follow-up and find out about the orthotics they were supposed to be ordering, I never received any follow-up calls. In fact, the only calls I received were to make sure that the office got paid for the useless X-rays that were taken on my first visit. Of course, after calling the office manager regarding this issued, I was assured that the X-rays were just fine. The overall process was incredibly unprofessional and frustrating. I would never recommend anyone to this office.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2014