Ratings for Dr. Catherine C. Leavitt

My wife and I starting coming here a few weeks ago. From the time we walked in the door, we were treated with warmth and felt very welcomed. Both of us have serious issues, they have shown genuine concern for our overall health. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted October 23, 2014

I have been a patient of Belle Haven Family Chiropractic for many many years. They have treated myself and my family. I had severe tail bone pain during my pregnancy. After getting adjusted a few times and keeping up with it, I felt amazing. I have never had the issue again. The staff is caring, warm and very professional. I highly recommend!

flag | Submitted August 9, 2014

I have been going to Dr. Levitt-Camp's practice for years and would never change! Dr. Levitt and her team actual care and take the time to individually look at your case. I have had a number of weight training injuries and each time and I have walked away with the complete confidence that Belle Haven has provided the best Chiropractic care available. Professional, warm and absolutely subject matter experts. Thank you so much Belle Haven team! Mike Pullman

flag | Submitted August 9, 2014

I've had problems with my feet & ankles for five years, even though I am in my mid-20’s. My Achilles' tendons were inflamed all the time, & the soft tissue in the bottom of my feet was always in pain. I needed a handicap parking pass. I was given orthotics that hurt my feet more than they helped them, & physical therapy was doing nothing. The podiatrists I went to all wanted to perform surgery on my feet, but I was told that the results could do harm, so I refused. I was frustrated and in pain when I went to see Dr Catherine Leavitt Camp. She designed a treatment schedule for me for my feet and also helped realign my hips, knees, and ankles, which had carried the brunt of my weak feet for years. The scar tissue in my feet broke up, & I had better mobility than ever. I have less pain in my ankles & upper legs. I received a custom made orthotic; better than the podiatrist's hard, inflexible orthotics. I can’t believe how my life has changed!

flag | Submitted June 13, 2014

Dr. Leavitt Camp is an amazing doctor. Not only did she fix my tennis injury, she detected a problem I had not even revealed to her. I had suffered from debilitating headaches for years and was told I had to live with them, nothing worked. Dr. Leavitt found a problem with my neck and I have not had a headache since. Truly it has changed my life. She is compassionate and caring, very high energy. She has a busy office but that is to be expected from a good doctor! Her staff is very accomodating.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2012

Submitted February 18, 2007

Marshall Leavitt's sister Catherine Leavitt owns Belle Haven Chiro, Alexandria, and her other office is in Leesburg.She is extremely energetic, excellent manipulation, has a different technique than Marshall. Very knowledgeable, great bedside manner. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2006

Dr. Catherine C. Leavitt's Credentials

• New York Chiropractic College (Grad. 1994)

AHC