Ratings for Dr. Donnis K. Harrison

My first visit January 13,2020 I'm so impressed an happy with dr. Harrison an his staff they treated me very well ,dr Harrison gave me his undivided attention . an examined to me throughly an the treatment I'll be getting from him . Dr. Harrison an his staff is very compassionate. I highly recommend him an his staff . Thanks for for showing me y'all care . Doris Thomas Pascagoula Ms.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2020

Appreciate the effort to get me in on such notice. To me it was important to get started ASAP that deals with these injuries everyday. Just seeing someone and having a better idea what my true condition is and start towards what needs to be done. Thanks to all involved.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2020

The Dr had Xrays done and gave me a steroid shot to releive the knee. I am currently on a weight loss program and he gave me advice on what I needed to do moving forward.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2020

Dr. Harrison was quick but thorough. His PA was great. Whole staff was amazing!

flag | Submitted December 18, 2019

This was my second visit for steroid injections. At both visits I was treated with kindness and compasiion, throughly informed of my diagnosis and his opionion for resolution. Very helpful!!!

flag | Submitted December 3, 2019

Best Orthopedics surgeon in South Mississippi. He has seen me through multiple issues including shoulder surgery.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2019

Doctor was great but didn't tell us what to do until we have an MRI...staff needs to be replaced only one lady at the counter was helpful the others pushed us off to another then another...they did not want to do their job. But thankfully for one lady she get the infomation needed and helped us checkout!

flag | Submitted November 5, 2019

Dr Harrison and his staff was great and did excellent job for me.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2019

I was seen right away and staff treated me like a friend. Dr. Harrison and staff were very through and informative.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2019

Not only is the doctor very personable and kind but the staff from the door to post op was wonderful also.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2019

Dr. Donnis K. Harrison's Credentials

• University Of Mississippi School Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)

Commercial Insurance Company