Dr. Marc R. Avram

Outstanding Staff Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Marc R. Avram

I have known Dr. Marc Avram for many years (from Brooklyn and Manhattan office). She is smart, sensitive and very professional. His nurse Ellen is wonderful, kind and a soothing presence particularly before a procedure (removal of a growth). Wonderful and attentive, always.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2009

He didn't address my questions. I had to wait a long time to see him. He left after seeing me for a short time. I had an allergic reaction to the first med he prescribed. He didn't know how fix a cyst on my lip... my last dermatologist did, Dr Avrams just gave me very strong acne med. I AM CHANGING DERMATOLOGISTS!!!

flag | Submitted February 18, 2008

He is very knowledgeable and empathetic about the subject of hair loss. While he is a hair loss surgeon, he did not suggest surgery for me. How refreshing! Most surgeons I've met jump to surgery. He went the medicinal route first. I think that he puts patients needs first and that he is truly there for his patients not just the money!! I am very appreciative of the good care he provides.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2007

Doctor Marc Avram is the best. Hard to get an appointment but well worth the wait. Make sure you don't get stuck with the other two Avram doctors (his brother and sister - I think) who also work in the office. They don't appear to be as knowledgeable as Marc.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2007

Loved him! Great office, very personable and helpful staff. Dr. Avram was kind, knowledgeable, and very friendly. Happy to have found him!

flag | Submitted May 30, 2007

Friendly, but rushed. Rude front desk clerk.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2005

Dr. Marc R. Avram's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Suny-Hlth Sci Ctr At Brooklyn, Coll Of Med, Brooklyn Ny 11203 (Grad. 1989)

Commercial Insurance Company