Ratings for Dr. Jay P. Grant

Dr. Grant is very Knowledgeable and thorough.. He takes the time to listen to my concerns and develop a comprehensive plan to resolve my issues. .I feel very confident in the care I receive from Dr. Grant.. I highly recommend Dr. Grant to all of my family and friends...

flag | Submitted February 18, 2015

Very knowledgeable! He always takes the time to listen to my concerns and resolve my issues. The staff is very friendly and professional.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2015

Dr. Grant is very thorough and knowledgeable. He was extremely helpful in diagnosing and treating my condition. He provides a full and comprehensive treatment plan from start to finish and recommendations for continuing care. I highly recommend Dr. Grant to all of my family and friends..

flag | Submitted October 13, 2014

Dr. Grant is one of the most thorough Chiropractors I have ever been to. He not only knows how to treat your pain but he does a lot of muscle massage and stretching that no other Chiropractor I have seen in the past. He has been so helpful in figuring out how to treat my chronic neck and upper back pain without just pooping my vertebrae.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2014

I believe my claim was billed incorrectly. I went for severe pain but I believe my claim was not billed for pain so medicare did not pay the claim. I asked the Billing lady to please rebill the claim correctly which I don't believe she did. I wrote a letter asking for the claim to be fixed but instead I was sent to collections.D Grant is a nice doctor but the Billing must be done correctly.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2013

Dr Grant is thougtful and caring and helped me uderstand how to manage my condition

flag | Submitted December 15, 2011

I could never get an answer to what I was being charged. So find out what you are being charged before you end up with a 500.00 bill for 5 visits. Yes they charge you for every litter thing they do not to mention 60.00 just for the dr to give your back a few cracks. Another thing is no one in the office even the billig person will not return my calls to get help with my bill. They just give your the run around and tell you they will call you back.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2010

Dr. Jay P. Grant's Credentials

• Korean

• Western States College Of Chiropractic (Grad. 1989)

Multiplan