Ratings for Dr. Marc C. Young

I saw this podiatrist once. I went in for athletes foot and did not receive any resolution. Not a happy customer. I will not return.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2014

I was a patient of dr young back in 2000 up here in lake tahoe and had surgery done on my left foot. Had hammer toe and a nerouma at same time. Hammer toes didn't turn out the way we wanted but no fault of his. I have rheumatoid arthritis and this is the reason it didn't come out exactly like it should have. I would and will go back to him and refer him to other. Giving my experience to them and let them decide on their own. The ratings I gave are bast on his office here in south lake tahoe not his current office.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2013

I had a great experience at Dr. Young's office. He was patient with me, listened to what I had to say, and treated me with respect. I feel he is a very capable doctor who takes my best interest to heart. I will never again go to a different podiatrist!

flag | Submitted June 17, 2013

I like this Doctor. He is friendly and helpful. Maybe the office has no frills but he is struggling in this economy to stay in business and provide good health care. Appointments are on time. I would recommend him.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2012

I could not possibly recommend this "doctor" to anyone I know. The office was dirty, with trash bags laying around, and dirty carpet. They did not clean xray equipment after having me stand on it in bare feet. So it obviously was not cleaned after prior patient. Yuck. Confrontational and unprofessional office staff. Bad attitudes. Doctor didn't answer questions in straightforward manner and was very, very defensive for no reason.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2012

Dr. Marc C. Young's Credentials

• California College Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1994)