Ratings for Dr. Sangita A. Sharma

This is the worst doctor I have seen. My has fails to let me know my positive lab. That's is so dangerous. She over books her patients.she rushes through exam. She even check feet on diabetic follow up . What a waste of an appointment. I would never recommend this doctor to love ones.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2015

Horrible experience with patients care. Worst communication with patients.poor assessment .

flag | Submitted June 4, 2015

I do not recommend Dr. Sharma. She overlooks many important issues and dismisses them. I had very concerning signs and symptoms and she brushed them off like they weren't important. Come to find out there was something seriously wrong!! I honestly believe that she doesn't genuinely care about her patients. I wouldn't recommend anyone to see her and have to go through all the issues I had to. Also anytime I leave her a message she never responds. Also her nurse Vickie can sometimes be very rude. My mother was discussing an issue with her on the phone and instead of saying she will relay the message to the doctor she says "its not like I can make her write the prescription" there was no need for that when my mother was just explaining to her what the doctor had said to her in a previous appointment. Very disappointed. Also she is not very money conscious. She refused to give me my blood work until I made an appointment with her.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2014

Dr. Sharma spends extra time to talk to the patient. I am extremely pleased and feel she is the best Dr. I have seen in a very long time. She is caring and very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2014

Dr. Sharma is adequate at best. When I first started seeing her, she was caring and attentive. Over the years though, she has left much to be desired. Something about her personality has changed; she used to be an attentive, caring doctor. Now I feel like she's overextended or something and rushes through the appointments. She also peppers her medical consultations with a healthy dose of judgment, which I certainly don't appreciate. Believe me, I'm not the kind of person who needs excessive hand holding and sweet talk. But it's hard enough going to the doctor, so when the doctor in question has icy bedside manner, it makes you not want to seek medical attention. I've since switched doctors and I'm much happier now.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2012

The worst Doctor in the History, After waiting for Hour and half she enter the door what's wrong, your blood pressure is 148/90 you cannot drive a car, you need to call family member to drive you home? can you believe that, the office staff is rude unprofessional, trust me you deserve a better treatment!!!!

flag | Submitted December 4, 2011

Both my husband and I have being seeing Dr. Sharma for several years now. She really takes the time to listen. She is informative, knowledgeable, and always puts my concerns at ease. She is very personable. I would highly recommend her to anyone who wants top notch care. Her receptionist staff and nurses are very friendly.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2010