Ratings for Dr. Labib E. Riachi

Dr. Riachi is a sweat heart, he is so good at what he does, i trust him so much, he takes care of me for 10 years now and of all my issues. He is always available and so easily reachable. He operated 2 times on me and I was up and feeling great the next day. He is an outstanding surgeon. may god bless you Dr. Riachi.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2018

IVE BEEN A PATIENT OF DR. RIACHI SINCE 2004-PRESENT. IM VERY HAPPY WITH HIM.HE HELPED ME WITH MY ISSUES WITH INCONTINENCE, AND WITH MY ISSUES WITH MY UTERUS. PARTIAL HYSTERECTOMY,I RECOMMENDED MY DAUGHTER,AND MY MOM TO HIM.THEY TOO ARE HIS PATIENTS.HES SUCH A WONDERFUL DOCTOR. HE'S 6 STARS IN MY BOOK!!. THANK YOU DR. RIACHI, KEEP UP THE EXCELLENT WORK!!!!! LISA MCCAIN-CURRENT PATIENT-2004-PRESENT *****

flag | Submitted February 26, 2016

Amazing doctor amazing staff very happy with the service. I been with doctor Riachi since I was 16 because of my irregular periods and now he deliver my first baby through Csection. The care I receive with him during and after my pregnacy is amazing

flag | Submitted December 1, 2015

Everyone in the office is very nice helpful and kind the doctor sometimesCan upgrade his but at the end of the day he's a very nice doctor

flag | Submitted October 23, 2015

If you have a 10 am apt u might be seen at 12:30 I'm not sure if they are double bukin appointments

flag | Submitted June 6, 2015

thank you to Dr. Riach i and his staff for the great job they have done .

flag | Submitted January 14, 2015

Amazing physician In my opinion Dr. Labib Riachi is one of the TOP doctors in New Jersey in the OBGY industry! He successfully conducted a hysterectomy on me using robotics. I was up and walking within 5 days. I give him 5 Stars for being thorough, making me feel comfortable, for fantastic patient care, explain my issues and how to best address them, and the courtesy and professionalism of his staff and team. I am SO THANKFUL that I chose him – THE BEST! He takes his work serious, is experienced, and strives for excellence! Thank you Dr. Riachi. THUMBS UP!

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

Worst doctor I have ever been to, treated me with no respect, did not answer any one of my questions, the staff told me that if I had any questions I would have to make another appointment and that my insurance ( United Health Care) would not cover it. After it was all said and done i left the officce the same way i walkde in. Would not recommend this doctor to anybody.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2014

Best surgeon , highly recommend. excellent bedside manner, knowledgable and caring

flag | Submitted September 24, 2014

He saved my life also by finding something that could have been deadly in me in for that I am truly grateful

flag | Submitted September 20, 2014

Dr. Labib E. Riachi's Credentials

• St George'S Univ, Sch Of Med, St George'S, Grenada (Grad. 1996)

Coventry Healthcare
  • Coventry
First Health Network
GEHA
Mail Handlers
Private Healthcare Systems (PHCS)
TRICARE