Ratings for Dr. Dinh V. LE

I went in for the Body Wrap that I had purchased through Groupon. I was unsure buying the groupon because this is a Spinal Care clinic. I paid $39 for a Body Wrap that is supposedly worth $85. Wow it was a waste of time and money. Don't go there at all for the Body wrap that they offer. All they did was put me on a vibrating machine that vibrated the lower half of my body, then I had to strip down to my underwear and bra so they can apply this Herbalogica Exfoliating Creme to my biceps, legs, thighs, and abdomen area. After, another creme was applied and I don't know what it was called. Then I was wrapped in plain old sarann wrap all over my body-my limbs and my abdomen. I laid down with a few blankets over me and was left for about 25 mins. I can feel heat in my limbs. It was bearable not too hot. And that is what they considered to be a body wrap. Boy was I angry....I really didn't lose anything at all. Just half an inch and that itself is not worth $39.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2013