Ratings for Dr. Peter J. Mazzaglia

Melanie (office coordinator) understood my critical situation, got me an appointment fast, and followed my case throughout the next months. She always answers quickly and kindly. Dr. Mazzaglia gives straight answers, and obviously feels empathy for his patients. Most importantly, he did a phenomenal job on my case - fast and accurate analysis, perfection at surgery. A year-and-a-half later, my neck and general health are great!

flag | Submitted July 19, 2014

Typical surgeon. Speaks quickly, dislikes being asked questions. I had a total thyroidectomy and asked a question afterwards about the medication I'd be taking and he immediately became defensive and annoyed. I realize he's the doctor, but I have a right to understand why I am being prescribed the medication I'm being prescribed. It's such a shame, he seems like he's incredibly knowledgeable and I feel as though I missed out.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2013

Dr. Peter J. Mazzaglia's Credentials

• UNIVERSITY OF MASSACHUSETTS MEDICAL SCHOOL (Grad. 1993)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Providence, RI