Ratings for Dr. Lewis H. Freed

I have seen him 3 times. He spent little time examining me or answering my questions. Didn't seem to care whether I understood my condition. Did not explain why or how his treatment was going to work. I also left his office unclear on what I was supposed to do. He seems unable to put himself in the patients shoes. Made me feel l was a very low priority patient. The practice is large and rather like an assembly line. Making money seems to be the priority, not helping patients. Do you want someone operating on you who is always in a rush, doesn't know who you are, doesn't pay attention to details, and doesn't seem to care? If so, go see Dr. Freed. Very scary.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2016

Dr Freed is very knowledgeable and I believe he is a good doctor. On my first visit he said he would get me feeling better. However, he only spent time with me on the first visit and all subsequent visits were very rushed and maybe 5 minutes. He eventually passed me off to an associate. The associate is not contracted with my insurance, (I didn't find out until after the visit when they tried to schedule surgery) so that was a waste of time and money. I am back to square one looking for a doctor who cares. I did not find that with Dr Freed.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2016

Trying this Prolotherapy has been excellent for my degenerative arthritis - I have seen an vast improvement and the swelling has gone down considerably...I am not sure about hammertoe surgery for the other problem with my foot... but it is an option... I like Janna she is gentle and concerned.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2015

Disappointed in my visit. He is obviously very knowledgable or he would not have such a large practice, but he fails to listen, I had to answer the same question 3 times. He also lacks the ability to give clear directions, probably because he only spends 10 minutes in the room and is in a rush to leave. He is demeaning and knows it. As for his staff, I asked for DC instructions twice from 2 different people and never received any. I left unsure of what he wanted me to do and with no diagnosis, just instructions to f/u in 3 weeks. I have no intentions of returning.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2015

Dr. Freed will relieve you from the agony of defeat ( joke). He is fast to diagnose and will refer to associated docs if need be. I have had several surgeries performed by Dr Freed. All were a sucess and walking is now a pleasure. Make an appointment and see for yourself

flag | Submitted March 19, 2015

Great doctor! He is the best podiatrist I have been to.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2014

Great doc great all around guy. Knows what he is doing :)

flag | Submitted August 18, 2014

Dr. Freed is one of the most caring Doctor I have ever seen or have used. He is a perfectionist and that is one thing that you need and want in a foot surgen. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2012

The experience that I have had with Dr. Lewis Freed has been great. I have been to his office many times and each time everyone has been very helpful and nice. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2011

I too find these comments pretty shocking. Dr Freed is an amazing doctor and has a unique sense of humor, obviously some do not get. My heal was torn apart by a steel beam back in 1994, it has pretty hideous. Dr Freed reattached it and left as much padding as possible. I am technically 30% disabled, but other than some occasional pain, I am fully recovered and walk normal. I cant say enough about his professionalism and knowledge. You have to to decide what you want in a doctor. If you want a comedian, and someone to delivers a gently message then he may not be the right Doc for you. But if you want a doctor with an outstanding level of knowledge and a skilled surgeon then you cannot find one better than Dr Freed.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2011

Dr. Lewis H. Freed's Credentials

• Pennsylvania College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1990)