Ratings for Dr. David E. Thomas

I must say that Dr Thomas seems to be in tune with all aspects of my special needs child! He speaks with clear knowledge of what is happening with our Christian! Not only does he investigate critical healthcare issues at hand he is amazed with the complexity of our child & is intrigued with what he is discovering! When I cried out to God for someone to help my child Dr Thomas appeared! So sorry for any negative happenings but God is in control of my child's situation & dr Thomas is his selection & we r well pleased! However what works for one doesn't always work for all! Your child's health is your top priority so always be in control with dr selection!

flag | Submitted July 12, 2014

Dr. Thomas is arrogant, no doubt. He is very difficult to get in touch with, no doubt. But.... He as a pulmonogist that is also experienced as a Pharmacist and Pediatrician. He is very knowledgable for the most difficult cases. He is the reason my son is still alive against all odds.. If you looking for someone to sugarcoat and tell you want you want to here, you might want to go another direction. If you want help with very difficult, complex situations, stick with Dr. Thomas.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2012

Its funny I can almost tell which reviews are written by Doctor Thomas's staff and which ones are written by parents of patients. If your child is being cared for by this man than please pay very close attention and do your homework. You will see what so many have seen.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2012

Dr. David Thomas is by far the worse doctor I have had the displeasure of working with. His ARROGANCE affects his medical ability and the ability to diagnose and treat. I wish I had reviewed this doctor prior to letting him care for my beautiful son. He has had a malpractice suit for medical neglect that led to the death of a child. Avoid this doctor at all cost. I have no idea why he is still practicing.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2011

I love this Dr. Matter of fact he is the only doctor that actually helps my child. He is very helpful and willing to try new things to help.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2008

I happen to find this doctor to be very concerned with his patients. He traveled all avenues to help my son.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2007

The best thing I ever did for my child was change pulmonologists! We got nowhere with this doc and find it worth the drive to New Orleans for treatment.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2007

got new doctor

flag | Submitted March 9, 2006

Dr. David E. Thomas's Credentials

• La State Univ Sch Of Med In Shreveport, Shreveport La 71130 (Grad. 1987)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Baton Rouge, LA