Ratings for Dr. Kevin Harrah

One of the most unpleasant people to have been treated by. Put the blame of my injuries on me and never stopped being a jerk.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2015

This amazing Dr. went way beyond the boundaries of his daily schedule. Just happened to answer his phone and took the time to listen to my story, so much so, he told me to come to his office on a Friday afternoon at 5 pm, when he'd been closed for 2 hrs. After evaluating my prognosis and pain and with his expertise, he finally ordered the exact MRI I needed to prove EXACTLY where my pain was coming from, and how bad it was...He couldn't believe I'd been dealing with this for 6 weeks...he advised me that my problem was so severe that I needed surgery. He knew I needed to see a spinal surgeon in Memphis, TN, and the rest is history. I'm fully recovered at this moment, and everything is Great! I had been to so many medical doctors prior to finally, by the grace of God, being sent to Dr. Harrah, I was treated and he saw my problem within just minutes. He's wonderful!

flag | Submitted August 9, 2013

Extremely knowledgable, coordinates treatment types. Super nice office staff.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2010

Dr. Kevin Harrah's Credentials

• Logan College Of Chiropractic (Grad. 1991)