Ratings for Dr. Amy T. Bandy

Dr. Amy Bandy is an incredible plastic surgeon that has helped me regain my look and confidence. She went above and beyond my expectations. Her staff was very caring and they also exceeded my expectations. I have already recommended Dr. Bandy to my friends and family, and I would recommend her to anyone interested in plastic surgery, especially liposuction.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2016

Dr. Bandy and staff were absolutely wonderful! So caring and made me always feel comfortable about my breast augmentation journey. The office always followed up to see how I was doing also. And Dr. Bandy went above and beyond when I had my hematoma complication. I can't thank her enough!

flag | Submitted November 29, 2015

I had been thinking about having my facelift for 10+ years, but just couldn't find the right doctor that met all the criteria that I felt was important before making the decision to finally have it done. I chose Dr. Bandy for many reasons. It was important to me that the doctor was board certified in Plastic Surgery, and that the facility it was being performed in was accredited and close to a hospital, and that if anything were to happen during surgery, that I could be immediately sent to the hospital if need be. Dr. Bandy is just across the street from Hoag Hospital, so that was reassuring to me. I also knew what technique I was wanting after doing all my research, and I wanted to be sure that the scars were placed in an inconspicuous manner. Again, Dr. Bandy met that criteria. I also wanted a physician who would listen to me and care about me as a person and truly hear and understand my issues and concerns. I felt that the entire staff met that criteria! I simply love my results, and can't tell you in how many ways that this is life transforming. Now when I see my reflection in the mirror, it is the same "me" that I feel inside, instead of some old haggard lady that I didn't recognize. It was clearly worth it!

flag | Submitted June 17, 2015

I've had a few procedures over the past 3 years and I've always been really happy. I think she is amazing, and her staff are pretty cool too. I've always gotten the results I've wanted, so no complaints on my end.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Amy Bandy for more than 5 years. She has provided me with self-confidence through the different procedures I have had. She is very professional and kind. The staff is caring and always follows-up with me. I couldn't be more happy with the results I have received the years with Dr. Bandy.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2015

I had a breast augmentation done by Dr Amy Bandy after researching for years. I decided on Dr Bandy because of the rave reviews and she said she could give me the desired results without having to do a lift (I am a 27 yo old with no kids). I was ecstatic despite the price tag. After my surgery I expressed my concerns of breast shape unevenness and nipple size difference. I told her I wasn't happy with the results. She said I should have gotten a lift and I was expecting unrealistic results. She also said my breast shape unevenness shown in pictures taken were shadows and there wasn't a difference. As for the nipple size difference, she tried to convince me it was normal even though she tried to reshape it to match the other side. I was extremely upset and told her I would not recommend her services to anyone. Even to this day, the implant on my right side shifts whenever I lay a certain way or do certain thing. There seems to be a pointed shape of the implant sticking out at times when it shifts. I have to massage the implant back into position for it to look normal again. I feel ashamed and taken advantage of because I put so much trust into Dr Bandy.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2015

In my opinion, it's a big decision to get breast implants. Almost as important is deciding which plastic surgeon to go with. After lots of research, and finally decided to go with Dr. Bandy. I'm really happy that I made that decision, because she did an amazing job on me and provided care and support emotionally. Even though I was really nervous in the beginning, Dr. Bandy was able to make me feel comfortable throughout the whole process and still follows up on me. The whole experience has increased my confidence and improved my outlook on life.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2014

Dr. Amy Bandy is absolutely amazing! I had wanted a procedure done for almost ten years. I was incredibly particular about how I wanted to look after the surgery, so instead of visiting 30 different doctors I stalked the web and looked at thousands of before/after pictures and reviews. When I first went for my consultation with Dr. Bandy I already knew I wanted her to be my doctor. Not only is Dr. Bandy unbelievably talented, and kind, but her entire staff is amazing!! Everyone from the moment you walk in the door is a breath of fresh air. My experience was undeniably the very best experience you could imagine with plastic surgery. My results are fabulous! It truly has changed my life and without Dr. Bandy, her skill and knowledge in addition to her wonderful team, I know all my hard work of researching doctors was an investment well paid off. I recommend Dr. Bandy to every single one of my friends and acquaintances, and I feel 110 percent confident that anyone who enters her door will walk away as happy as I have. Thank you Dr. Bandy and team--you truly changed my life! :)

flag | Submitted November 16, 2014

Dr. Bandy and her staff are amazing! I had a lower face lift, fat grafting into my smile lines, a blepharoplasty and Botox in January of 2014. I am writing this review 5 months later and I am extremely happy with the results. I specifically asked Dr. Bandy not to change my overall look, just to make me look younger and more well rested. I can honestly say that she honored my request! Friends and acquaintances frequently comment that I don't look my age (56). I used to look in the mirror and ask myself who that old person was, as I certainly didn't feel as old as I looked. Now I feel like my vivacious personality and active lifestyle are more in line with my appearance. The staff couldn't be more amazing; Isabelle, Megan and Andrea are always so welcoming, concerned and kind when I am in the office. If you are looking for a Cosmetic Surgeon who is gifted, personable and professional than look no further, Dr. Bandy is awesome!

flag | Submitted June 24, 2014

STAFF: Everyone in the office is great. They address me by my name every time I go in which is really nice. At my last appointment (6 months OP) it seemed everyone popped in just to say "hi" and see how I was doing. It really is an example of the customer service they provide. DR BANDY: Dr. Bandy is very professional during her meetings. She takes the time to explain everything and gives guidance when needed. I can't praise her and her staff enough. CHOOSING SURGERY: I was a 32A and shrinking due to increased exercise, I unfortunately lost a lot of breast tissue. For a woman, that's devastating. I made the leap and met with Dr. Bandy and Melissa, elected for silicone implants, had surgery in Dec. 2013 and am now settling in to a comfortable 32DD. I'm 5'4" roughly 125 lbs, athletic build. I look more proportioned and natural and I love it. My results have been great!

flag | Submitted June 19, 2014

Dr. Amy T. Bandy's Credentials

• Western U Hlt Sci Col Osteo Med Of The Pacific, Pomona Ca 91766 (Grad. 1989)