Ratings for Dr. Jane L. Pope

I was seen by dr. pope as an adolescent. She misdiagnosed me and put me on every psychiatric drug known at the time-wellbutrin, depakote, lithium, risperdal, you name it. When I was 20 years old, an endocrinologist told me that my overactive thyroid had been the problem the entire time. These medications made me gain a ton of weight and I am convinced altered my body's chemical makeup permanently.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2017

I went to Dr Pope as a small child and she did a lot of damage to my life. She is terrible. I do not recommend her to anyone. She literally made my mom let me get abused by my step dad and my mom told me she was following Jane Popes directions and she had a huge issue with me trying to winning board games ... I don't get that ... thats kind of the point and deflated my ambitious personality at a young age ... not to mention the horrendous abuse and neglect all my life at the hands of horrible parents.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017

Dr. Jane L. Pope's Credentials

• Louisville Medical College (Grad. 1972)

Top Hospitals in Chapel Hill, NC