Ratings for Dr. Roop Lal

He is absolutely aweful!!!! I had lifethreatening cardiac problems and was diagnosed by another cardiologist in Florida. My previous cardiologist had everything spelled out on what needed to be done, but he didn't have the equipment to proceed. Dr. Laul wasted months of my time and money on test I had done two weeks prior in Florida, but he didn't know because he kept losing my records. He constantly got me confused with other patients illnesses and argued with me when I tried to set him straight. To top it all off he told me that my symptoms were normal and ignored all evidence that disagreed with him. I finally left his practice and saw a cardiologist at Barnes Jewish Hospital my first visit visit with this doctor he spent an hour reveiwing my case and talking to me. On my second visit I had surgery. My cardiologist said that Dr. Laul's lack of action almost killed me and after talking to other patients at Barnes I wasn't the only one he almost killed.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2010

Dr. Roop Lal's Credentials

• Osmania Med Coll, Univ Hlth Sci, Vijayawada, Hyderabad, Ap, India (Grad. 1970)