Ratings for Dr. Amy E. Farrell

She is absolutely amazing. Both doctors and hospital is great! I just switched to here from Norton Suburban because of the bad experience I had with both my kids. So for my 3rd I came here. I am more than thrilled to be here. Totally different experience. They care and it's personal your not just another patient. I have only been twice now and I can not wait to share the rest of my pregnancy with them.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2013

Dr. Farrell is extremely helpful, knowledgable, and patient. Highly recommend. Unfortunately, her staff is not the same. They are rude, unhelpful, and uncaring. Specifically, the sonogram technician rushes through all sonograms as quickly as possible without ever explaining what we are seeing or she is doing.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2011

I liked her and I will return. The office staff wansn't as helpful as I would have liked, but she has since moved office and maybe every one will be more helpful.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2011

Dr. Amy E. Farrell's Credentials

• University Of Louisville School Of Medicine (Grad. 2002)

Top Hospitals in Bardstown, KY