Ratings for Dr. Christine M. Poblete-Lopez

Dr.Christine Poblete-Lopez is one of the most caring Dr.s I have had treat me in a very long time, Answers the questions I have with out hesitation..Her staff is the best also makes you feel comfortable with knowing you have cancer,Your not a number with them your a person.I put her right up there with Dr Azamat Hussain who has just passed in the last few months,

flag | Submitted June 10, 2015

Dr. Lopez is one of the best dermatologists I've ever seen. So friendly and personable. Great staff!!

flag | Submitted May 17, 2015

I saw this woman for multiple skin-care concerns, one of which was for laser surgery the tiny veins on my nose. When she entered the room she did not shake my hand or offer a smile. She was brief, cold, rude and arrogant. She then decided to charge me $100 per vein to be treated via laser. Let me emphasize that in the past I have received the same treatment for around $45 total. After I refused the treatment seeing how it would be literally hundreds of dollars, I went on to ask about other questions I had regarding my skin to which she was very brief and unfriendly. For this bad experience I was charged $85.

Submitted August 6, 2014

Great Doctor; very helpful and knowledgeable. Recommend her all the time

flag | Submitted June 4, 2012

Maybe she doesn't want to see me. She canceled my appointment twice in a row. And my first appointment was supposed to be like March 2010.. After the secretary told me I can see her mid November I decided to see someone else. Not worth to wait any longer.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2010

Dr. Christine M. Poblete-Lopez's Credentials

• Mount Sinai School Of Medicine Of City University Of New York (Grad. 1995)

Caloptima