Ratings for Dr. Kimberly Brown

The staff could care less if they answer the phone when you call because they are in their own cell phones. When you are there in person standing at their desk, they look past you standing there and act like they don't see you or that they are terribly busy. The wait time is 3/4 to 1 1/2 hours. Once you actually get to the doc she is nice but quick to diagnose and get back out into the hall as she seem to like her cell phone as well. She was giving me depression meds but when they didn't seem to work she made me an apt with a specialists. She tries to help but seems to me the office would run lots smoother if they all turned off their cell phones. AND no, I am not one of those people who are totally against cell phones either. My whole family has cells yet I would take them away very fast if they were to use them in the rude fashion that this office does. It's just plain disrespectful.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2013

Dr. Kimberly Brown's Credentials

• Tulane University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)