Dr. J. Preston Parry

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. J. Preston Parry

Dr. Parry is a blessing from God. He and his staff are beyond welcoming and walk with you along the journey. They treat their patients like family and make it really hard to find another physician and facility that compares. Dr. Parry is compassionate and knows each patient, individually. He is open to answering questions and never rushes you out. I'm forever grateful for Dr. Parry and his staff. I LOVE the Positive Steps Fertility Family!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2018

Amazing, compassionate physician who is truly dedicated to his patients.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2017

I can never thank Dr. Parry and his staff enough! They became our family during this process and it made it so much easier. Amazing is the best word describe my experience and I would HIGHLY recommend him. The best part is that as I type this I am 12 weeks pregnant with my first child. :-)

flag | Submitted March 23, 2016

Dr Parry and his staff were amazing!! Very nice, genuine and knowledgeable. He performed a tubal reversal back in 2011, since then I have been able to conceive. Unfortunately 1 ending in miscarriage and 1 ectopic pregnacy. I'm still keeping the faith and very thankful for Dr. Parry!!!

flag | Submitted February 3, 2016

Dr. Parry and his staff are the very best at what they do! I was treated with the utmost respect and kindness at every appointment. I'm so thankful for his presence on my journey to become a Mom! I am now the mother of a beautiful 3 month old baby. Dr. Parry is an amazing doctor. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2015

Outstanding doctor and staff! So thankful for them!

flag | Submitted February 19, 2015

Dr. Parry and his staff are amazing!!! I've never had this level of care from and healthcare provider! He patiently and thoroughly answered all of our many questions. He helped us decide the most effective and economical course of treatment. When we were finally ready for IVF, he didn't pressure us or try to sell us the most expensive package. Throughout the entire process, he and the entire staff were pulling for us and praying for us. He's the type of Dr. that lays awake at night trying figure out how to increase a patient's pregnancy chances. After I got pregnant I had some complications which required several ER/office visits and a hospital stay. Through all of this he was in constant contact with me and those in the ER. He even called my cell phone just to make sure I was ok. This practice is like none other, a blessing from God. If you want a brilliant Dr. who is compassionate, patient, and attentive, coupled with an amazing staff, you should go see Dr. Parry!

flag | Submitted February 2, 2014

Dr. Parry and his staff were such a God send for me an my husband. I don't know how we could have gotten through the difficult journey of infertility without them. The staff are just incredible!! They laughed with us, cried with us (good and bad tears) and were just so empathetic towards us. I feel so blessed to have gone to this clinic and have recommended it to so many people!! Go See Dr. parry!!! You won't regret it!!!

flag | Submitted February 1, 2014

Dr.Perry and his staff is the best!!!I completed one cylce of IVF with him and it was different from any other doctors I had seen!! I wished I had found him earlier. Although my pregnancy ended with a misscarriage I would go back to him and recomend him to others. I was able to talk to him and explain things to him and his staff just as if I was talking to some friennds. They all truly care about their patients. Dr. Perry really know his stuff and dont know sharing information in a way you can understand!!! All I can say Dr. Perry was God sent to me and my husband!

flag | Submitted August 21, 2013

Dr. Parry is one of the most knowledgeable, kindest doctors I've ever had. He explains everything thoroughly, allows you to ask as many questions as you want and seems to care about his patients. He is always up to date on the latest research in this field and seems interested in discussing research with patients. The staff at his office are respectful, compassionate and extremely interested in helping you. Infertility is a touchy issue to deal with and having a clinic you are comfortable with is important. I've been a patient at the clinic for almost a year now and we are getting ready to move on to ivf, but this was not before Dr. Parry and his staff exhausted every other outlet to help us conceive. They seemed genuinely interested in keeping the cost down. I would recommend this clinic to anyone going through infertility.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2013

Dr. J. Preston Parry's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

After six years as the chief of reproductive endocrinology and infertility at the University of Mississippi Medical Center, I set out to open my own practice, Positive Steps Fertility, which helps build families in Mississippi and surrounding areas with the personal, empathetic, successful care I was known for at the university. I am also the inventor of the Parryscope™ technique and approach, a breakthrough for fertility testing that can accurately, gently and quickly understand factors in female fertility with a single office visit. I felt that fertility testing took too long and didn't give clear answers. That we needed something that gave fast results without hurting and still was accurate and safe The root of my interest in women's health can be traced back to when I was at Cornell in the '80s, when my mother faced breast cancer (and she is now a 28 year survivor!). Having been worried and confused back then, I wanted to make sure other families didn't face the same challenges when they got treatment.

• New York Medical College (Grad. 1997)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Madison, MS