Ratings for Dr. Jessie K. JACOB

All I can say is that she REALLY pays attention to detail. I have never met a doctor who spends as much time with a patient- simply trying to explain and educate. Kudos to her and her staff!

flag | Submitted September 23, 2015

Dr. J really takes care of you & I can't say enough about all the considerate people in her office

flag | Submitted January 21, 2015

Dr Jacobs is without a doubt one of the most exceptional doctors I have ever met. She is extremely thorough and competent and explains things calmly and in detail. I watched the screen while she did a lengthy biopsy and although not trained in this, I was so impressed with the way she handled it. After the pathology reports, Dr Jacobs later followed up with a nighttime call to reassure me that everything was ok, knowing that I was concerned. In this day of quickie visits and little time for patient /doctor relationships, Dr Jacobs is extraordinary......she takes the time and really goes the extra mile.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2014