Ratings for Dr. Richard M. Lowenthal

Was referred by another doctor and found that Dr. Lowenthal was more concerned about taking personal calls than his patients. Both I and the other patients there noticed and commented, how he was constantly leaving our appointments to take personal calls planning a holiday. When I went to ask the front desk after the 4th time, how much longer until he returns, there was another patient there asking the same thing. Her response was demanding us to pay cash for the appointment before he continues. Very very disappointed. What a waste

flag | Submitted July 10, 2014

This man is witty, insightful and human. He quickly assessed (accurately) what was wrong with me and calmed my anxiety about the prospect of Parkinson's disease. The office and the staff are gracious.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2009

he knows his stuff and was very helpful and quick regarding follow up appointments. He went through what I had with me in great detail and spent a lot of time helping me understand what was going on and what my options were. I felt very confident in him as a doctor.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2009

Dr. Richard M. Lowenthal's Credentials

• University Of Chicago, Pritzker School Of Medicine (Grad. 1968)

Oxford