Ratings for Dr. Daren Bergman

I've been a patient of Dr. Bergman for 8 years. I've had chronic tendon tears, cysts, bone spurs, etc. Thanks to Dr. Bergman for pushing for further testing, I finally know why. My problems are due to a genetic autoimmune disease. As I said, Dr. Bergman really pushed for further testing knowing something was wrong. My primary care disagreed and would not give me a referal. As a result, I wasted years not knowing what was wrong. Without the push from Dr. Bergman, I would still not know.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2014

In behalf of Dr. Daren J. Bergman and all the staff ...thank you for the job well done...i highly recommend Dr. Daren J. Bergman because he is very knowledgeable and caring ...he listened...very open and he make you feel comfortable...i have a 3 procedure foot operation and all is well now...so if you're looking for a good foot doctor...Dr. Daren J. Bergman is the one!

flag | Submitted December 22, 2013

Dr Bergman is a knowledgable caring physician who goes above and beyond. I highly recommend him to anyone who is in need of a foot doctor. He is extremely professional as well.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2013

After an accident, slipping on my bathroom floor, I visited Dr. Bergman. I had already been to the ER a few days before, diagnosed with a fractured big toe and stitches behind other toe... Dr. Bergman took no X-Rays until week 4 (he did not see X-Rays from hospital). When at week two I told him that I was having to sleep with the orthopedic boot on due to pain, he said he felt I was getting just a little addicted to it. At week 5 he said I needed to get out of the boot, which I did. At week 8, when getting out of boot was not working, he sent me for an MRI, suggesting that if nothing showed up he would refer me to a Neurologist... MRI showed several unhealed fractured in my foot... Dr. Bergman said put boot on for 4 to 6 more weeks!! I am now with another doctor, CAT scan shows I badly broke my ankle, and have scheduled surgery to remove a 5mm chip of bone lodged in my ankle joint.... I would never see this doctor again, and wish I never had!!! He should not be doing this job!

flag | Submitted January 19, 2013

Dr. Daren Bergman's Credentials

• Ohio College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 2004)

• BCBS Massachusetts