Ratings for Dr. Miguel A. Argumosa

We had a horrible experience with dr Argumosa. First of all he didn't know how to deal with a scared 5 yr old. Without even looking in the mouth he went off X-rays from previous dentist. 5 yr old went under general anesthesia at hospital which was a whole other horrible experience. Ended up doing a lot more work then planned. Capping all molars and pulling another. Caps didn't fit right and neither did spacer. Fast forward a year and those molars have become infected and needed to be pulled. Poor child is missing 3 molars and more looks to be infected now. Have no trust for this doctor. This is the only practice anywhere that will charge kidcare patients random charges like sterilization fees when he sees the doctor and call it a co-pay. I call it kidcare fraud. They try to get more money out of you. I have since been to another wonderful kidcare dr with no extra charges that does wonderful work. Please beware if your child needs a lot of work. For small jobs I heard they were okay.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2015

An all around spectacular pediatric dentistry office... my children love the dental assistants and are comfortable with all of the dentists that work there.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2014

The staff here is extraordinary. The dental assistant that cleaned my child's teeth was caring and patient. The doctor who came at the end of the cleaning to do the exam was also great and took the time to go over all my child's needs and all my questions were answered!

flag | Submitted September 25, 2014

What a wonderful office! My son was so nervous, however, after the dental assistant took the time to talk and explain things to him he felt very much at ease. He now looks forward to visiting the dentist.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2014

Wonderful doctors, great staff. Recommend to anyone in the area.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2014

Dr Argumosa and team were great with my son. The office is very clean and kid-friendly. Dr Argumosa spent the time to explain everything to my son and answer questions. My son is brushing better than ever:) It was a great experience!

flag | Submitted June 2, 2014

I would not recommend this dentist. There are many pediatric dentists in Ft. Myers that offer excellent customer service and friendly dentists and staff, but I do not find this office or dentist to meet my criteria.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2014