Ratings for Dr. Amanda B. Salas

Dr. Salas has been working with my teen daughter for depression, anxiety, eating disorder and helped us diagnose ADD. My daughter is slow to open up to most people, especially doctors. I have seen her with other Docs and therapists. She easily opened up to Dr. Salas and is comfortable discussing issues with her. We have been happy under her care.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2015

Not sure how Amanda Salas is still able to hold a medical license. She was an absolute wrecking ball on my family. Do not question her or she will shut you out completely. She's not there to be your therapist....just to keep you doped up enough to avoid your pain and become dependent on her. Just take your pills from this all knowing doctor and watch your world crumble. When you end up all alone she will not be there for you. Why? Because clearly you are "crazy." Crazy people apparently aren't allowed near her. Doesn't make any sense considering her chosen profession.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2014

She didn't make me feel comfortable. Not great bedside manner.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2014

Dr. Salas has helped me tremendously! I would recommend her highly, she is very ethical & straight forward. She sets the boundaries I need & listens to ME.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2012

Extremely poor office management. My child had been referred there. I Kept calling to see if they had received the referral from the Dr. office. Dr. Salas's office kept saying they did not have the referral. To make a very long story short- after the course of over a month- it was found out by the ER Doctor at the local hospital that they have had the referral for over 3 weeks. If Dr. Salas couldn't have seen my child (Even though her website says she is accepting new patients) they should have been honest- rather than say they hadn't received the referral which was a proven lie. I recommend anyone to go there!!!!!!!!! Care is way below standard.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2012

Dr. Amanda B. Salas's Credentials

• University Of South Carolina School Of Medicine (Grad. 2003)

Ameritas