Ratings for Dr. Frank J. Nemec

I'm commenting to refute some of the negative posted here. The dr. Nemec that I know is knowledgeable and friendly. I have no problem recommending him to family and friends.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2016

My wife went to Dr Nemec for colon cancer screening and was given a clean bill of health. 12 month later she was diagnosed with stage 3 colon cancer. I was at the same dr, got my screening repeated by a different provider and was told I had two polyps. I am not sure what Dr. Nemec is looking at, but it was NOT our intestines.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2015

Extremely rude and self centered. He wouldn't help me with my silent gerd. He insisted I didn't have it. I have been since diagnosed with silent gerd by 2 different doctors and after treatment, am feeling much better. I do NOT recommend Dr. Nemec.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2014

I have been a patient for nearly 25 years. My father was a patient as well. Dr. Nemec is a straight up guy who really CARES for his patients. Personally, and professionally, you can't ask for a better doctor! My family and I trust him to the 10th degree!

flag | Submitted September 2, 2014

After sitting in the waiting room and hearing how some patients treated his staff I have no doubt that no doctor on earth could satisfy those patients. This Dr. treats people without insurance unlike some other doctors who won't let you in the exam room without full payment first. he cares enough to even give his cell phone number to his sick patients and patients with cancer etc. He even served as a medical officer in Naval Reserve to give care to service persons and their families. Gastro experience over 25 years he has seen it all and has helped more people I know than you have comments here.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2013

This doctor and his staff are top notch and this is something very rare in Las Vegas. Many patients are now leaving town for AZ and UT for their health care.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2012

flag | Submitted September 13, 2012

On my first visit, I was a little worried about Dr. Nemec's bedside manner because some of the reviews, but he was fantastic. He was friendly and listened to my symptoms and concerns and even had time for small talk. The only thing I didn't like was that the office staff scanned all the paperwork I brought in but did not tell him. Once he found out, he looked through my history and was able to quickly diagnose my condition. I had been told by another doctor that I will probably need several procedures and he said that he'd take a look and see where I'm at and then decide, hopefully avoiding unnecessary procedures. I will definitely continue treatment through Dr. Nemec

flag | Submitted June 29, 2012

Submitted May 11, 2012

The girl on the phone was so extremly rude I couldnt stand it. Tried calling back several times, either it was the same girl, or the whole staff suck.I'd rather suffer with this abdominal pain than have to deal with them for health care!

flag | Submitted April 10, 2012

Dr. Frank J. Nemec's Credentials

• Bengali

• University Of California, Ucla School Of Medicine (Grad. 1979)