Ratings for Dr. Michael D. Wengler

My son saw him for knee pain and he was basically told to "deal with it." That "he has bad knees at a young age and I am not going to give him anything to help with that, just get used to it." To add insult to injury, his nurse walked in the room and told my son to leave the room, that the dr was done even though he said he would come back for further questions.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2017

Straight shooting, no nonsense. excellent physician. He treats you like family, not a customer. My surgical results were perfect. I would, and have, recommended him to anybody.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2014

I saw him for back pain. His treatments did not help at all. He planned a horrible surgery for me. I met another doctor and he figured out what it was. I am glad I did not get the surgery. No surgery at all.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2014

Completely lacking in caring, to the point of being offensively rude. I would bet Dr. Wengler is a good surgeon, but really needs to take some compassion lessions.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2011

No nonsense honesty. Perfect surgery, I was able to go home next day after hip revision.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2011

Dr. Michael D. Wengler's Credentials

• University Of Minnesota Medical School (Grad. 1991)

Top Hospitals in Burnsville, MN