Ratings for Dr. Thomas W. Staton

I have gone to Dr. Staton since I was a young girl. He has always made sure I under stood what was going on with me. Even when I was young he would talk to me as the patient and not my parents. He is very knowledgeable about the specialist in the area and explains if he can't treat in office and why he is sending you to them. If he orders any testing he explains what he is trying to rule out. And always makes sure that the staff clears it with the insurance first!!

flag | Submitted May 31, 2011

Dr. Staton has taken care of us for years..we find him to be knowledgable and down to earth..we would not see anyone else!!

flag | Submitted May 24, 2011

Misdiagnosed my condition. I got a second opinion. He could have killed me. Use at your own risk. And only if you need a veterinarian.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

If he doesnt believe he has the right diagnosis he refers to specialists, which their's usually match his as does the treatments the specialists recomend.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2006

Dr. Thomas W. Staton's Credentials

• Southern Il Univ Sch Of Med, Springfield Il 62794 (Grad. 1990)

GHI