Ratings for Dr. Helene A. Miller

She was great with my daughter who is really anxious.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2012

I just went to Dr. Miller for the first time recently and was not expecting the professional caring experience I had. I had seen these reviews after I made the appointment and was not expecting much. However, I was pleasantly surprised. Dr. Miller was attentive and very kind. I had left a message with the service and received a call back very quickly. With all my other issues, I'm glad this was such a positive experience.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2015

She did not call me back after I requested a conversation when my husband was in critical condition

flag | Submitted May 1, 2012

Dr. Helene A. Miller's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Welcome to Family Psychiatry of North Jersey We pride ourselves in providing a nurturing, clean and confidential atmosphere for our patients. We treat all ages and stages of development. We have emergency and same-day appointments. Confidentiality and privacy are maintained to the strictest of standards. We have modern electronic medical records and electronic prescribing. We are committed to helping children, adolescents, adults, and families achieve behavioral health solutions in a comforting, confidential, and supportive environment. Our mission is to restore and rebuild lives while leading the way in transformational care so that every individual assisted can achieve what is possible.

• English
  • Spanish

• Hahnemann University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)

• Depression (major depressive disorder)
  • Generalized anxiety disorder
  • Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
  • Personality disorders
  • Borderline personality disorder
  • Schizoid personality disorder
  • Narcissistic personality disorder
  • Psychotherapy
  • Attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in children
  • Adult attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)
  • Anxiety
  • Social anxiety disorder (social phobia)

Top Hospitals in Paramus, NJ