Ratings for Dr. Tad E. Grenga

I went to Dr. Grenga for breast augmentation surgery. I did a ton of research and had lined up appointments to meet several doctors both in Hampton Roads and in other areas before I met Dr. Grenga. As soon as I finished my first meeting with him I knew that he was the doctor I wanted and I cancelled the other appointments. He wants perfection, MY version of perfection. He took the time to get to know what I wanted, what was important to me, my lifestyle and my goals. Now about 9 months post surgery, my results are perfect, exactly what I had wished for. I recommend Dr. Grenga in the highest degree. A+++

flag | Submitted June 24, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Grenga for years. He is the best I have ever been to. I always recommend him to my family and friends.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2015

I went to Dr. Grenga for Botox injections. The Botox was brand name (this is important as there are knock off products sold from Canada), they enrolled me in the brillant distinctions program so that I could receive rewards next time, and it was quick and ALMOST painless (it feels like little stings). He listened to what I said and did not overdue it, so I have a natural softening, but not an expressionless face! I will definately go back when I need additional injections, or for any surgical needs. I would recommend him to family and friends. First appointment took a few weeks, but if you ask to be put on the cancellation list, they will call you in sooner! Office visit charge was applied right to procedure.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2014

My eyelid tuck with Dr.Grenga was a great experience. I would highly recommend him to my friends and family.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2014

Submitted September 29, 2014

Very "DISAPPOINTED"!!! I wasted thousands of dollars. Look my navel is in the wrong place, have extra scars plus stretch marks I didn't have before.

Submitted December 8, 2013

He is the best- check out his before and after pics and you'll understand

flag | Submitted May 8, 2013

Wonderful plastic surgeon. he does miracles and made me feel beautiful. He is considerate and listens to your goals

flag | Submitted May 11, 2010

Most amazing experience I have ever had. I could not be happier with my results. I would reccommend him to anyone- he will make your dreams for your body come to life!

flag | Submitted September 9, 2008

Dr. Tad E. Grenga's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Ohio State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1979)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Suffolk, VA